Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome to Basin Living!

Welcome to the new Basin Living blog!

My hopes are that Basin Living, along with the help of my Basin Living FaceBook page, and many other Basin residents, will become a fun and exciting place to visit and learn more about what the Uintah Basin has to offer.

The types of things I would like to feature here at Basin Living include places to visit, upcoming festivities, fascinating people living here, more about our local businesses and shopping, foods and recipes, photography, cultures, history, and so much more! I understand that this is going to be a long term project and that it is going to take some time to get off the ground and become the fun resource I have in my mind, but we have to start somewhere, right?

If you are interested in becoming a contributor for Basin Living, please email me and tell me a little about yourself and what you are able to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments, ideas and suggestions! Please comment here!